We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you been scammed by the Dana Place?

Boston
2 posts
Save Topic
Have you been scammed by the Dana Place?

If you feel you have been scammed by The Dana Place in Jackson, NH and would like to join me in filing a formal complaint with the New Hampshire Better Business Bureau, please contact me.

Ma
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you been scammed by the Dana Place?

We have stayed at the Dana Place 5 times in the last 7 years. Infact, our child was married there. We have nothing but good thoughts of this property or the Manager who happens to be a very nice lady. I looked at your notes, it seems you didn't ask for a different room at check-in, you had dinner there and not until you came back from some other place in Jackson you didn't like, did you then whish to check out at 11pm. Yes, you may not have liked it there, but 11pm! Please don't down the satff there, they are all hard working caring people.

2. Re: Have you been scammed by the Dana Place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Jackson