We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

Madison, CT
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

Hello,

We will be staying up in Lebanon, NH over the Thanksgiving weekend and were just looking for a place to eat in the area. I know a lot of restaurants are usually closed on Thanksgiving Day, so if anyone knows of a reasonably priced place good for a family, I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks,

Chris

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

Not a lot of activity in the Lebanon forum. took a look at the restaurants on the left but nothing looked like much of a place for a thanksgiving dinner, if you are looking for something nice/traditional.

Would suggest that you check out visitnh.gov for some suggestions.

visitnh.gov/where-to-eat/restaurants.aspx

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

Chris - if you don't mind driving over to Meredith, Hart's Turkey Farm is open on Thanksgiving from 10:30 to 4pm

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

That's a pretty long drive.

I will say, though, that after countless times passing by Hart's for as long as it has been in existence, I finally stopped in and had a meal this summer, and was pleasantly surprised at how good (and what a good value) it was.

Peterborough, NH
Level Contributor
553 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

The Common Man Restaurant in Claremont is open on Thanksgiving from 11AM - 5PM. I think Claremont is less than a half hour from Lebanon, the food is good and perfect for Thanksgiving. It is by reservation only so if you think it is the way you want to go don't delay calling them!

thecman.com/restaurants/common-man-claremont/

Edited: 28 October 2010, 23:01
Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,062 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

Hart's is a good suggestion, but a bit of a ride. They also have a restaurant in Manchester, that might be a little closer, but still an hour and a half.

Common Man is an excellent suggestion. Food is good, and they have Thanksgiving meal on their regular menu, anyway.

There are a lot of restaurants in Lebanon and Hanover. I would think that you could find something closer. A Fireside Inn http://afiresideinn.com/, a hotel in West Leb, may be serving Thanksgiving dinner. Worth a call. They may also be able to tell you who else is serving dinner up that way. You might try calling the Hanover Inn, in Hanover. I don't recall if they have a restaurant, but if they do, I wouldn't be surprised if they are serving.

6. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Lebanon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Lebanon