We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester airport hotels

Cape Coral, Florida
8 posts
Save Topic
Manchester airport hotels

We will be spending one night in Manchester on Sunday July 3rd, in preparation for a 6:15 a.m. flight. I am looking for a recommendation of an airport hotel that has a reliable and very early shuttle service. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester airport hotels

Check out

~Courtyard By Marriott

marriott.com/hotels/…

~Spring Hill Suites:

marriott.com/hotels/…

~Sleep Inn

sleepinn.com/hotel-londonderry-new_hampshire…

NewEngland
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester airport hotels

I believe the airport web site lists the nearby hotels.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
32,624 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester airport hotels

We stayed at the Hampton Inn which is only a few miles from the airport. They have a courtesy bus but need to call ahead and tell them when you need to be taken to the airport.

Illinois
Level Contributor
436 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester airport hotels

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport ( the one on Brown Ave. with the attached Diner) and it was great! Be sure you go to the BROWN AVE Holiday Inn. That is the one we liked. There is another Holiday Inn (Express) on Porter Ave. which I am not familiar with.

Recently I posted a review at TripAdvisor for the Holiday Inn on Brown Ave., but I made a mistake by accidentally placing my review on the Porter Ave. Holiday Inn Express TripAdvisor site. Does anyone know how to correct that ?? I have tried to contact TripAdvisor, but they do not respond to my emails. Sorry, my fault for the error!

Mentioned in this post
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Holiday Inn Manchester...
376 Reviews
Manchester, NH
5. Re: Manchester airport hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2012, 05:21