We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster Roll?

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
83 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster Roll?

Hi everyone! I will be flying out of Manchester on Sunday, and had a craving for a really good lobster roll for lunch before I go. Where is my best bet? Thanks!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,587 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster Roll?

Google "Red Arrow Diner"

car open 24 /7

at 61 Lowell St

Featured on the Food Network TV

" Diners Drive Ins & Dives "

Edited: 20 June 2014, 14:26
Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
83 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster Roll?

Ok, so I googled them, and went on their website - no mention of a lobster roll. Any other suggestions? I can't believe there isn't a decent lobster roll to be had in Manchester, so close to the coast!

NH
Level Contributor
474 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster Roll?

Hooked

www.hookednh.com/our-menus/60-lunch-menu

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster Roll?

Rizzo, thanks for the tip on Hooked.

Hmcrn, note that the menu linked by Rizzo is a Lunch menu. Pretty good price, and Iwould bet very good. But it is not offered on the dinner menu, which is more upscale. You might want to call before planning on a lobster roll for dinner. They may offer as lobster salad, which is just as good as a lobster roll in many ways.

5. Re: Lobster Roll?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2015, 13:15