We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neat webcam photo of Ravines

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,124 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Neat webcam photo of Ravines

A great way to see what is happening in MWV is to check out the webcams at Mountwashington.org

Right now, there is a great picture of the fog rolling over the summit and down thru the ravines

www.mountwashington.org/weather/cam/ravines/

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,818 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neat webcam photo of Ravines

Thanks for the link. It's always cool to see what's going on up there.

Just yeaterday I walked into the Costco store in Prescott AZ. As usual they had dozens of large screen HDTV sets in the aisles near the front entry. I looked at the images and they were featuring a loop from the Travel Channel about the Mt Washington Valley. I stood and watched for about 5 minutes as all of the screens showed me images of a snow covered Mt Washington and the surrounding region. All home turf.

Peterborough, NH
Level Contributor
553 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neat webcam photo of Ravines

Whenever it is really cold here in the southern part of the state I like to go to the Mt Wash site to see the pics and look at the outrageously low temps (it makes me feel better).

It's a fun site!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,124 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neat webcam photo of Ravines

It helps me feel connected almost every day. It really is amazing to see a beautiful sunset from the summit and then click on the Wildcat cam and it is a miserable rainy day in the valley or bright sunshine to the West and total fog to the North.

I am going to put together some links and ask TA if it can be made a sticky. Please feel free to contribute. You guys are a heck of alot more knowledgeable than me.

4. Re: Neat webcam photo of Ravines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Mount Washington