We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in November

CT
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What to do in November

This will be my families first time in N. Conway. I have a 6 and 8 year old. Looks like most attractions are closed during the weekend of our stay (11/10 & 11). Any suggestions? Which railway trip is better, Cog Railways "ONE HOUR GUIDED SCENIC TRAIN RIDE TO KROFLITE KAMP, ELEVATION 4,100'" or Conway Railways valley train to Bartlett or Conway?

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in November

The Cog Railway takes you as far up Mt. Washington as the snow line will permit you to go. It goes to the summit in the summer at about 6230 feet. The Conway Scenic is a tourist ride through the valleys and across some bridges and treatles.

There is an ice skating rink in COnway near the high school. I am pretty sur they do rentals. It is indoors. Not exactly a Currier and Ives picture. But it is too soon in the season for skiing or skating on the pond.

The Mount Washington Weather Station (located at the summit) has a hands on weather museum in North Conway, approximately across from the Scenic Railway station. Your kids will definitely enjoy this.

2. Re: What to do in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about North Conway