We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Polar Express Tickets Wanted

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maine
2 posts
Save Topic
Polar Express Tickets Wanted

Looking for 8 Polar Express Tickets. Any night will work. email sloughrey@fchn.org. Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Polar Express Tickets Wanted

Hi There -

If I remember correctly, the lottery dates are the 20th for Lincoln and 22nd for N.C. so it may be awhile before anyone has any tickets to offer. You may also want to try www.craigslist.org (select the location closest to you) - I found tickets for sale (some were very expensive) last year.

Good luck!

Maine
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Polar Express Tickets Wanted

Thanks for the tip!

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
112 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Polar Express Tickets Wanted

Keep an eye on Craig's list - sometimes people who win the lottery and can't use the tickets will sell them there....

Also you can see the Mountain Ear and Conway Daily Sun online, I have seen postings with tickets for sale there as well.

I think you could also place an ad in the Sun ($1.00 a day) or for free on Craig's list.

Lots of the local inns offer packsges with Polar Express tickets included. Not sure which ones but I did see it advertised at the Christmas Farm Inn when we were there for dinner several weeks ago.

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Polar Express Tickets Wanted

I was curious, so I just checked Craigslist. Here is a list of all the Polar Express ticket ads as of this posting time.

http://nh.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=polar+express&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

5. Re: Polar Express Tickets Wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 05:46