We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

physical therapy job opportunities in the Meredith area

Ashland, MA
1 post
Save Topic
physical therapy job opportunities in the Meredith area

I am considering moving to the Meredith area within the year. I am wondering what the physical therapy job market is like; especially in home care. Is there a need? What is the pay scale like?? Thanks

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: physical therapy job opportunities in the Meredith area

Hello Casie,

I spoke to a really good friend of mine that lives in Meredith and she said they're always needing people in the physical therapy field in the Lakes region, according to her you're heading in the right direction for a job, that's for sure. You should probably check out this site to get started:

www.laconia-weirs.org/html/healthcare.html

It'll give you a little idea of who and where to contact to get started with this process. Just click on Business Directory then you'll see the list of sites on the left all together, click on Healthcare and you'll see the different places in the area.

Another idea is to get in touch right with the following hospitals in the area:

Lakes Region General Hospital

80 Highland St.

Laconia, NH 03246

603 524-3211

St. Francis Healthcare

406 Court St.

Laconia, NH 03246

603 524-0466

I know you had said the Meredith area but I know from hearing different friends and people that live at the Lakes region that whenever they're in the hospital or anything it's in Laconia not Meredith; and it's probably why it's a regional hospital; these places aren't too far from each other any way. You certainly wouldn't have far to drive!

Good luck in your job search and new venture

Get answers to your questions about North Conway