We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sledding hill

MA
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sledding hill

Im going to be in N Conway this weekend and I want to go sledding when we are there. Im not talking about some tubing park with manicured tracks with a rope tow to bring you back to the top that costs $20 for an hour. Im talking Clark Griswold walk to the top of a hill and bomb down with your dog chasing you. Im sure there are good hills in the area, I just dont want to drive all over the place looking for one. Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Conway
Conway
White Mountains, NH
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,257 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sledding hill

Tuckerman's???? If that isn't Clark Griswald, I don't know what is.

:)

MA
Level Contributor
120 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sledding hill

hahaha. Awesome

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
165 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sledding hill

Neslaw1 now your trying to KILL them once they get NH for a visit - LOL!

I am entertaining the idea of watching the Tuckerman spectical of skiers this year, haven't done that in forever. Always a great crash provided by someone who had no buisness trying it in the first place!

Tuckerma's - Ski it if you can!

Tazman

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,963 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sledding hill

So for others who may have a similar interest -- any serious answers to the original question?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sledding hill

Outside of the land associated with ski resorts, most of the sledding hills that I can think of are on private land. You can always stop and ask the owner for permission.

6. Re: Sledding hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2010, 06:17