We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a place for a qick oudoor weddng ceremony in Nov

Which North Conway hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Wareham...
1 post
Save Topic
looking for a place for a qick oudoor weddng ceremony in Nov

We decided the it would be beautiful to get mrried in the white mountain in November outside (short ceremony) I live in Mass and am trying ot plan best I can frm here. My problem wih some of the suggestions I am getting is that I am worred about getting access to these places if there were snow. I have about two weeks to figure it out and I am starting to stress out...Was just looking do something simple and is tuning frustrating...Any advice would be great and we also want ot do this in North Conway.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a place for a qick oudoor weddng ceremony in Nov

Not likely to be snowed out in November. What have you come up with already so we don't repeat ourselves. Are you renting a space or just going to set up in a field?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a place for a qick oudoor weddng ceremony in Nov

How many people will attend?

3. Re: looking for a place for a qick oudoor weddng ceremony in Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2011, 06:42