We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schouler Park water area?

Derry, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Schouler Park water area?

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked/answered. I did try searching and I'm not coming up with anything, although perhaps I am not using the right terms. Does anyone know if Schouler Park has a splash pad/spray park/sprinkler park type area for the kids? Someone told me that they thought they did, but I don't recall seeing one there before (then again, I wasn't looking). Is there a playground there?

My husband works nights and I want to let him sleep in a little on our vacation, so I'm looking for some simple things to do w/my young kids, who like to get up at the crack of dawn, while their dad relaxes a little.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schouler Park water area?

Yes - if you're facing the train station it's located on the block to your left and of course, there's always Storyland to go to.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,481 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schouler Park water area?

Storyland should positively be a Must if you’re going to North Conway with children.

Derry, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Schouler Park water area?

Yes, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. We have lots of fun family activities planned, including a visit to Storyland (which we've visited before). However, part of our vacation plan includes relaxing and I want to let my husband get some much-needed rest, so I'm looking for something to do when we first wake up while he still sleeps. We have a splash pad where we live and it's a great way to spend time w/the kids. Thanks for the info!!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Schouler Park water area?

At Settlers Green Outlet Village, near the North Conway Grand Hotel is a small splash pad/sprinkler/playground area. I was there yesterday and it was a popular spot. Also, if your little one likes trains, the Conway Scenic Railway is near Schouler Park.

5. Re: Schouler Park water area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2013, 10:15