We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to sit at Mombo Restaurant?

Montreal
Level Contributor
104 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where to sit at Mombo Restaurant?

Hi,

I've never been to Mombo Restaurant before...and I've read that others who have been there have been rather annoyed with where they were sitting (one person had said that they were seated in an area where there was a lot of traffic; and another person didn't like being near the fireplace for whatever reason). Does anybody have a suggestion where we should be asked to be seated (we're making reservations by telephone). I know that there are 2 floors...is one nicer than the other?

...I know this was an odd question - I just want to spend a romantic dinner with my boyfriend and want the perfect setting.

Thanks to anybody who replies....

1. Re: Where to sit at Mombo Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2011, 06:29