We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

island guest house

Which Beach Haven hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york, ny
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
island guest house

has anyone stayed at this bed & breakfast - Would appreciate any

info - thanks

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: island guest house

I preface this by saying that I have not stayed here. I did meet the Inn keepers, and tour the public areas on a B & B tour last summer, and if that was putting their best foot forward, I would try someplace else. the outside and public areas appeared a bit shabby, and the reviews on yahoo's travel section are not very reassuring. There are no reviews on tripadvisor. I have heard good things about the Amber St Inn, and Julia's of Savannah (new, but in a victorian style). The owners of the Hydrangea House were very welcoming and proud of their restoration. My first recommendation would be the newly restored Gables. See www.gableslbi.com Have Fun!

2. Re: island guest house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:17