We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please ignore my other two posts

Green Bay
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Please ignore my other two posts

Sorry! I need vacation rental recs near or on the water, if that's possible, for 5 in the $2,000-$3,000 range.

Thanks!!!

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please ignore my other two posts

Welcome to Beach Haven! In that price range you should find lots of possibilities for a rental. Beach Haven is only 3-5 blocks wide at widest, so you are never far from the water (beach or bay). You have two options: going through a rental agency or by owner sites. I would recommend two by owner sites:

www.shoresummerrentals.com

www.homeaway.com

Both allow you to sort starting with Long Beach Island-Beach Haven. Homeaway then allows you to sort by number of bedrooms or # it sleeps and you can review listings/photos/rates/reviews. Email the owners you are interested in to clarify dates or any other information that would help you make your decision. Most by owner listings require up to a 50% deposit to take the unit off the market.

If you any further questions about location, Beach Haven or negotiating a rental, feel free to post again!

Green Bay
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please ignore my other two posts

Thank you so much!!!!

new jersey
Level Contributor
347 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please ignore my other two posts

There is also Vacation Rentals by Owners: vrbo.com

You can also go to lbi.net

4. Re: Please ignore my other two posts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:24