We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Visit to Beach Haven

NJ
3 posts
Save Topic
October Visit to Beach Haven

I have been to LBI a number of times but usually during the season. Are many of the restaurants and stores in Beach Haven still open on weekends during the first half of October. I want to bring my new husband there for the first time and we can't make it till then.

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Visit to Beach Haven

Most locals will tell you that Sep and Oct are the best times on the island. Most restaurants and shops will be open on weekends until Columbus Day weekend. the first weekend of Oct is Chowder fest (a really great, fun weekend) this year it is Sep 30-Oct 1. I believe on Columbus weekend there is a run the length of the island. Lodging is cheaper, less crowds, easiser to eat without a wait. Have fun!

CT
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Visit to Beach Haven

Most locals will tell you that Sep and Oct are the best times on the island. Most restaurants and shops will be open on weekends until Columbus Day weekend. the first weekend of Oct is Chowder fest (a really great, fun weekend) this year it is Sep 30-Oct 1. I believe on Columbus weekend there is a run the length of the island. Lodging is cheaper, less crowds, easiser to eat without a wait. Have fun!

3. Re: October Visit to Beach Haven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 05:24