We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Capers

New York
6 posts
Save Topic
The Capers

I will be visiting Cape May for the first time this August. I booked a 2 bedroom condo at The Capers on Beach Ave. Wondering if anyone out there has ever stayed there and what your opinions are of it. Thanks.

Leechburg, PA
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Capers

My family has stayed there several times in Capers #701. We love it!!! Since all are owned and leased by different landlords, I can only comment on #701. It is very clean and has all that you would need. My teenage daughters enjoy there "own" bedroom (done with white wicker) and bath. The decor is done mainly with a beach theme. The location is great also: directly across from the beach entrance and walking distance to arcades, Washington Street Mall, etc. Usually quiet and other tenants are considerate of each other. Let me know if any specific questions.

New York
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Capers

semc, Thanks for the info. We are staying in Unit 501. It is a 2 bedroom and from the pictures, seems nice enough. Thanks again.