We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Cap May on september

6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visiting Cap May on september

Bonjour!

My husband and I wish to escape from our Montreal's Québec condo and drive to Cape May on next september. Last time I already visited the place,it was on...1988! First time for my man now. But...can we expect warm weather at that time of the t year? Thanks for advise and comments,

Lili

Cape May, NJ
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Visiting Cap May on september

Finding a place that is open in September is easy! Finding a place that is not booked might be harder! I'm a fan of the charm of the many Bed & Breakfast Inns Cape May has. My favorite street in Cape May is Hughes Street. The Manor House is a wonderful B&B with a wrap around porch, full gormet breakfast and full of original antiques. It is only one block from the Washington Street mall and a couple of blocks from the ocean. The Fairthorne, just around the corner is also very nice. If those weren't available, I'd consider the Mainstay. (Yes, I do live just outside of Cape May, and no, I don't own any of these establishments!) Have a great trip!