We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

I want to bring my 1 year old daughter to cape May at the end of June. We would love to stay at a bed and breakfast, but most BB do not allow young children.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

modernphoenixv2
Level Contributor
966 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

Off the top of my head, the only one that I can think of that allows babies is Poor Richard's Inn on Jackson Street, right in the middle of the historic district. You may have a very hard time trying to get a reservation though, everything in Cape May tends to book up to a year or more in advance. Call them, the owner is Harriett Sosson. Tell her I suggested you call because she might be able to help you.

Ben Miller

Cape May Destination Expert

Mentioned in this post
Cape May
Cape May
Cape May County, NJ
Delaware
Level Contributor
403 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

I say forget the BnB for now with a one year old and go for a condo-motel suite. Summer Station is right on Beach Ave, close to shopping...2 bedroom condos with full kitchen...most have balconies with ocean views...and a nice pool...and maid service. I've been staying there the last 15 years with my family and love it

Mentioned in this post
Summer Station Hotel
Summer Station Hotel
119 Reviews
Cape May, NJ
NYC
Level Contributor
23 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

We have a 2 year old baby and we are going to stay at Columbia House next weekend. It's not exactly a b&b as they don't serve breakfast but this place is closest thing to b&b that is child friendly.

Mentioned in this post
Columbia
Columbia
South Carolina
jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

I agree with Summer Station but a less expensive condo would be the Cape Roc whick is about a half block from the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Summer Station Hotel
Summer Station Hotel
119 Reviews
Cape May, NJ
5. Re: Bed and Breakfast with Baby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2010, 05:16