We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
330 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Hello again,

Looking for a cafe, or any place open around 6 am for coffee. Early risers cant wait til 8:30 for coffee and breakfast.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Wawa, great coffee

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Ocean Breeze diner....??

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
226 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Cape May Bagels at the base of the Hotel Macomber opens at 7am. That's the earliest that I know of.

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

The diner is called the Ocean View but I'm not sure how early they open. I think Avalon Coffee Company (AKA "Beans, Bagels and Buns") on Guerney Avenue opens pretty early.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Maybe MagicBrain Cyber Cafe? - 31 Perry St. call for hours 884 - 8188

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
226 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Magic Brain Cyber Cafe opens at 8am.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Wawa is your best bet . It is always open and the coffee is pretty good (especially for a convenience store).

South Jersey
Level Contributor
85 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

As was already stated Avalon Coffee in the historic district near the Promenade is open early..and of course WAWA..Another simple but good breakfast spot is the small Lobster House Cafe located directly next to the Lobster House Entrance.. It is a small no frills spot..

Bangor, Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Let me clarify my post. When we visit Cape May ,which we have not done since last year, I will get up very eary (around sunrise) a couple days and bike out to Cape May Point or Sunset Beach while my wife sleeps in.

The only place for coffee that I found open that early was WAWA(but this was LAST YEAR so things may have changed). On the way back I would usually stop at a bakery to get a quick pastry. My recollection is that Ellies on North Broadway in West Cape May opened at 7AM and Cape May Bakers, on Perry opened at 7:30..As you would expect, both also had coffee.

You might call or email these places, and Avalon coffe, to determine opening hours since they do not appear to post them on their websites.

Edited: 14 August 2012, 13:59
Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast or Coffee Places Open 6am

Thanks guys. I looked all of them up and the only place that posted their hours was Wawa. That doesnt make sense since breakfast hours vary for everyone. I would think this is a common sense piece of information to advertise.

Get answers to your questions about Cape May