We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry question - alcohol via car

Galloway, New Jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Ferry question - alcohol via car

Making a trip in a few weeks and to save some time/money planning on buying alcohol ahead of time. am i going to have trouble getting on board with this in my car?

thanks

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry question - alcohol via car

You should not have a problem, I don't recall them even asking about having it in our car. You may want to consider waiting until you get to Delaware, where alcohol is reasonably priced, and tax free! Definitely cheaper than average NJ prices.

Have fun, LuvBreezes

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry question - alcohol via car

Can't imagine it would be an issue. Been a few years since going on it, but don't recall much in the way of questions or searches along those lines.

Also alcohol is legal.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
68 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry question - alcohol via car

I don't see a problem if you are old enough to have alcohol. I have purchased wine in Delaware many times and brought it back to South Jersey on the ferry. Enjoy the cruise!

4. Re: Ferry question - alcohol via car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:19