We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haunted House Tours?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
35 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Haunted House Tours?

Is there any ghost tour that actually goes through a haunted home and tells stories about the spirits that live there? If so, is it appropriate for children? My daughter is very interested in paranormal, though I dont want to frighten her too much.

1. Re: Haunted House Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 19:01
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Haunted House Tours?

Cape May seems to think tourists will be frightened away or turned off by ghosts :( There used to be a great walking tour at Maycomber but that lady retired. Now all there is is a lame trolley tour and a walking tour @ Elaine's (on Lafayette as you enter town.) I have not been on the latter but I would guess it is fun for kids. Someone needs to start doing house tours :D I generally buy a Craig Mc Manus book and do my own tour. If you ask the innkeepers some of them have have good stories if you let them know you are positive-thinking about it.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
35 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Haunted House Tours?

Thanks, thats what I thought! I appreciate the feedback.

Edited: 22 August 2013, 19:01
4. Re: Haunted House Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:19