We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First week of June Weather

Which Cape May hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philly
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First week of June Weather

Not very familiar with the weather. Will it be warm enough to lay out comfortable? Obviously I'm assuming the ocean will be too cold. Any advice would help. TIA!

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First week of June Weather

Yes, it should be,I have been there in mid June and it was very nice,

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First week of June Weather

I think your assumption is correct.

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First week of June Weather

It's now May, and I've seen people on the beach in their lounge chairs. The breeze will make it seem a little cooler than Philly.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First week of June Weather

It should be nice beach weather barring rain. Water will still be a bit too cold.

port republic
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First week of June Weather

the long range forecast for that week suggests temps in the 70's on the mainland, it can be 10 degrees cooler at the beach if the water is still cool. it is 54degrees today. there will be a couple of thunderstorms.

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First week of June Weather

Bring your suntan lotion.

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: First week of June Weather

It'll be hot(possible to hot with the humidty) by June. Typically Cape May once May hits is warm enough to lay out on the beach aside from windy/rainy days and by June the heat is there to stay. Ocean temps should be high enough for those "brave" enough and going in without a wet suit isn't a life or death situation. Here's a beach guide to find the one that best fits you as far as crowds, amenities, and location goes.

unearthcapemay.com/cape-may-guides/…

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First week of June Weather

Take a look at www.capemay.com and click on to picture of the day. There is a nice photo of people on the beach.

9. Re: First week of June Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:16