We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with a view or pleasant outdoor seating?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
10 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants with a view or pleasant outdoor seating?

I'm looking for a restaurant to take my mother for lunch that has a view or a pleasant outdoor seating area. I'm familiar with the Lobster Trap - we go there a lot. I'm looking for a place in the South Jersey area - doesn't have to be Cherry Hill.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with a view or pleasant outdoor seating?

Why don't more restaurants in S Jersey realize that people like to eat outside?? Barone's Tuscan Villa in Moorestown has an outside patio with seating. There is a fountain, and in the summer, with all the plants they have, it's very pleasant. Makes you forget you're in a suburban parking lot.

Anton's at the Swan in Lambertville has a lovely outdoor brick patio that is very charming, and the food is good. The Stockton Inn in Stockton also has an outdoor patio area that is nice. There are additional restaurants in the Lambertville area that have outside service as well.

The Pub at the Pine Hill Golf Club has a porch that overlooks the golf course. It's in Pine Hill, and the restaurant is open to the public. I've had dinner there twice, and it was surprisingly good, and moderately priced. I understand they have a nice brunch. I would ask for seating on the porch, however, before going.

Lastly, for very casual, the old R Mac pub in Westmont is now called the Taproom. They have casual outdoor seating under huge trees. I haven't been since it changed hands, but they used to have great burgers.

Anything is better than the Lobster Trap. My last meals there were terrible. Sitting on the patio there is the only good thing about that place!

2. Re: Restaurants with a view or pleasant outdoor seating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cherry Hill