We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet malls

MD.
1 post
Save Topic
Outlet malls

I Would Like to know if there is a outlet mall in cherry hill?

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet malls

nope. the big mall is the cherry hill mall, the first mall east of the mississippi, with your usual mall stores.

those of us here need to travel to philadelphia's Franklin Mills for outlets, or even further away to Reading, PA's outlets, Lancaster, PA's 2 outlet malls, or to central NJ's Flemington outlets.

but no outlet mall in cherry hill.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
5,049 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet malls

Other outlet centers worth a drive--Peddler's Village in Lahaska, PA (40 miles), Jackson (NJ) Premium Outlets (50 miles), and the Walk in Atlantic City (60 miles).

England
Level Contributor
45 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet malls

Just returned from Cherry Hill stay - we had a morning in Philly doing sightseeing and got enough history - we asked for a good shopping mall to go to, one of the rangers said a trip to King of Prussia Mall, should keep us happy (apparently 2nd largest in USA?). It took about 1/2 hour driving from Independence Hall area. Cherry Hill to Liberty Square approx. 20 minutes.

Wow it was huge, well worth a visit if you are going that way.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
5,049 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet malls

King of Prussia Mail is huge, but it's *not* an outlet mall.

England
Level Contributor
45 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet malls

I never said it was an *outlet mall* just merely suggesting another shopping experience. Having visited Jackson Outlet Mall, I know that I preferred King of Prussia. On the items we were looking at, sports clothing, sports accessories and shoes, they were more keenly priced at K of P.

Elizabethville...
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet malls

Outlet Mall in Cherry Hill? You must be joking. There is no such thing as an Outlet Mall in the Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Evesham, Marlton Area.

Seriously, I hate to let you down, but this region of South Jersey is not one for discount malls. (*brief interlude as writer has flashbacks of growing up in this land of over-priced plenty*) This notwithstanding, if you want to shop, the region is the place to go. With a 1/4 tank of gas, a decent car and a bit of fearless driving, you will find a store to fit your shopping needs. My recommendation is to start with the Cherry Hill Mall on Rt. 38. If you can't find what you want, head east on Rt. 38 a few miles and stop off at the Moorestown Mall. Still can't find what you want, go out the back entrance and head across the street to the strip malls over there. Still can't find what you want, get back in your car and head down Rt. 73 towards Marlton and Evesham and hit the shops along that Route. You'll run out of places to shop about a mile or two before you hit the Atlantic City expressway, but you'll have passed multitudes of establishments along the way.

Happy shopping.

7. Re: Outlet malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Cherry Hill