We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midtown to Clifton via Cab

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Midtown to Clifton via Cab

We are staying at the La Quinta in Clifton, NJ. We will be seeing a show in the city and then need to get back to Clifton. Can anyone tell me approx cab fare, and if are cabs likely to take us into NJ? Thanks.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Midtown to Clifton via Cab

Cabs not likely to take you into NJ. If they do, it is not by meter but by how much the driver wants to charge you. And this is all legal.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Midtown to Clifton via Cab

maybe others can help but you should look into a bus, i just don't know where to direct you but you could start with the port authority of NY NJ

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Midtown to Clifton via Cab

Thanks for the info. I've checked on busses and trains and there are options, though none would take me right to the hotel.

Can anyone else give me any options? Thanks.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Midtown to Clifton via Cab

There aren't any except for renting a car or using a car service which was suggested to you on the NYC forum.

If this is a dealbreaker then you should have chosen a hotel directly accessible by public transportation.

5. Re: Midtown to Clifton via Cab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Clifton