We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Coventry, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere in the mall where you can get a beer.

We have an afternoon and evening to kill in Newark with an early flight out next morning and thought the mall would be a good place to spend a few hours (and $$!).

We know there are restaurants but we will probably just want to grab a couple of beers in the afternoon after a long flight from the UK. We are staying overnight at the Country Inn which I understand is opposite the mall but the hotel doesn't have a bar.

Thanks to everyone who replies.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Nope, not according to the Jersey Gardens website.

Does your hotel have a shuttle to the airport?

Some of the restaurants there will have bars.

Or, how about calling for a taxi and going to Hoboken?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
48 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

There's a Chili's in the mall as well as a Rainforest Cafe. Maybe you can get a beer there. Also, there's a Ruby Tuesday's right outside of the mall.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Is that Rainforest Cafe new?

It's not listed on the rainforest.com website?

Also, that Chili's doesn't serve alcoholic beverages.

I forgot about the Ruby Tuesday's. They serve alcoholic beverages.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
48 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

No, the RC is actually old. Looks like you're right, though. It's not on the directory of JGM, but I was there just a couple of weeks ago and the signage is still there.

Oh well, as I said, you can definitely get a beer at Ruby Tuesday's. Enjoy.

Coventry, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Thanks everyone, it looks like we'll be heading to Ruby Tuesdays then. Will it be ok just to have drinks there or will they expect us to have a meal as well?

Mid Coast Maine...
Level Contributor
792 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

No problem just drinking beer, but you'll proabably have to do it sitting at the bar rather than a table. But they do have some pretty good bar snacks just in case you get hungry.

NJ
Level Contributor
6,572 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Right. If you are only drinking, then you'll need to sit at the bar unless business is slow.

For sitting at a table, they'll expect you to order food.

http://www.rubytuesdays.com

Coventry, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

Thanks, wouldn't expect to sit at a table if we're just having a drink, sitting at the bar is fine.

Thanks to everyone who posted a reply.

9. Re: Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 05:27