We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

The South (of the...
Level Contributor
463 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

My daughter tells me it is in Hoboken -

Anyone been there - can tell me what to DO there - other than look at cakes & buy sweets?

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,820 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

Probably shirts. Hoboken is a great city with more bars per SQMI than any other city in the U.S. it is also the birthplace of Sinatra, Baseball, Soft Serve Ice Cream, Oreo Cookies, the zipper and steam ferry. It is also the setting for On the Water Front with Marlon Brando.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

I believe it's this tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g46515-d15…

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

Yes, Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken is the one featured on Cake Boss. It is on Washington St. between Newark St. and 1st St. There are a lot of things to do in Hoboken. Washington St. is the main thoroughfare with tons of restaurants, shops, and bars. There is a long waterfront walkway along the Hudson River that runs the length of Hoboken and also has a few parks/piers along the way. It's a great city to just walk around.

4. Re: That Famous BAKERY - on Cake Boss?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 05:17