We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa/salon close to pier village

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
376 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spa/salon close to pier village

Hi

Looking for a reasonable spa or salon to take a few girls too for my daughter's 16th. I found one but it seems to have closed or moved. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa/salon close to pier village

The Ocean Place hotel has a nice spa in it. That is in walking distance - on the edge of Pier Village.

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
376 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa/salon close to pier village

Thank you so much I did see that although this is for 16 year olds and according to their website you must be 18. Also they are a bit costly for this occasion although I am sure very nice .

Thank you again

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa/salon close to pier village

What type of services are you looking for? If just mani/pedis, there are plenty of places nearby. If you want spa treatments, be prepared to shell out! That being said, there are a couple chains nearby (Massage Envy and Hand & Stone) which may offer package deals. There's a salon in Red Bank lots of girls go to for special occasions (updo's, makeup, etc) called the Glam Bar. You can check their websites for locations, services and prices. If you don't mind driving a few miles, look in Ocean Township, Little Silver, Fair Haven, Red Bank, Shrewsbury, and West Long Branch - all within a short drive of Pier Village.

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
376 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa/salon close to pier village

Thanks so much LuvBreezes. I will check them all out. I do realize services could be expensive, just they are 16 so a simple massage, mani and pedi at a nice tranquil salon or day spa will do Thank you again

5. Re: Spa/salon close to pier village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2016, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Long Branch
Recent Conversations