We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info??

Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Topic
Info??

Any info regarding Mays Landing. Is it small, big, med, touristy or not?

Any info will be very helpful.

Thanking you in advance.

Southern N J
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info??

It is a small town. Not really much there for tourist. Here is a link you can check hometownlocator.com/City/Mays-Landing-New-Je…

Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Info??

Thanks a lot... so you wouldnt recomend a few days stay there out of maybe 10 days vacation?

Southern N J
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info??

Yes I guess you could stay there. It would be cheaper than staying in Atlantic City. You could easily drive to AC. Other than that I don't know what you would do in Mays Landing for 2 days. There is a shopping mall near there also Lake Lenape Park. You could go there and relax by the lake for a day. I hope this is a little helpful for you.

Mentioned in this post
Atlantic City
Atlantic City
Jersey Shore, NJ
Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Info??

Lennox thats helpful.

I have a friend living there and was just thinking of flying in for a visit. How far fraom AC is mays? Is there transport to and from AC. Dont really want to hire a car.

Do you recomend any hotels in Mays Landing? Cant check them out here, not listed!!

Dania Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Info??

Mays Landing is about 14 miles from Atlantic City. Its a small town located in the largest municipality in NJ. There are no hotels in town,only two bed and breakfasts. There is a great Country Inn and Suites in Millville, about 10 miles west where our relatives stay. There are a lot of hotels on the Black Horse Pike heading into A.C. from here.

Not a lot to do in town. The usual malls. Several county parks in the area, Wheaton Village in Millville. The new train running from Richland to Tuckahoe is a nice ride. StoryBook Land great for kids. The cove for swimming in the summer.

Mentioned in this post
Atlantic City
Atlantic City
Jersey Shore, NJ
Storybook Land
Storybook Land
488 Reviews
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
6. Re: Info??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Mays Landing