We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark airport long term parking

Syracuse, NY
Level Contributor
3 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Newark airport long term parking

Anyone recently had good experiences with long term parking at Newark for a reasonable price with a reliable shuttle? We're going away for 10 days and would appreciate any recent positive experiences. Thanks!

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark airport long term parking

FWIW, I use Corporate http://www.corporateparking.net/

Used it last month, in fact

If you search for "long term parking" you'll see many posts on this topic, some good, some bad

Edited: 10 April 2012, 19:51
Brooklyn, New York...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Newark airport long term parking

Going away for 10 days flying out of Newark, can anyone recommend a long term parking.

Edited: 15 May 2012, 22:54
Morris County, NJ
Level Contributor
698 posts
1,006 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newark airport long term parking

We use the Parking Spot. We have had some very good experiences with that.

Toms River, NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newark airport long term parking

I continuously use Vista Park. I have been using this lot for many years and I have never had a problem. It is in the parking lot of a Howard Johnson's on Frontage Rd. $12 a day with coupon from LongTermParking.com.

I choose this one because they drop off and pick you up right at the terminal. You do not have to go to the monorail.

Horseheads, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newark airport long term parking

I just used Newark Long Term Parking while I was gone on an 8-day trip. They are on Olympia Drive off Frontage Road near the Howard Johnson Motor Inn. Booking was done through this link:

parkrideflyusa.com/ewr-newark-liberty-airpor…

I was very pleased with the service. Very polite attendants (they loaded and unloaded the bags), clean facility, and prompt drop-off and pickup at the airport. For $8.26 per day, it was a great bargain.

The only downside is that they were a little tricky to find. If you use this place, follow the driving directions on the parking voucher. Google Maps wasn't nearly as helpful as the printed directions on the voucher. I can't say how a GPS unit would perform as I don't have one.

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newark airport long term parking

Sorry for the confusion... Google has since corrected their maps and Newark Airport Long Term Parking is on there. 43-71 Olympia Dr Newark, NJ 07114 or use 43 Olympia Dr.

www.newarkairportlongtermparking.com

New York, NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newark airport long term parking

We used www.globalairportparking.com and one of their members is the Hilton Newark Airport. The hotel shuttle buses are clean and their drivers courteous. Shutttle runs every 20 minutes, it drops you off at the terminal, but pickup is on P4, which you get to on the Air Train. The Hilton offers 3 options - outdoor parking (cheapest), garage rooftop and garage (costliest). Outdoor parking is fine, the lot is enclosed and gated. We paid $54.00/week.

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Newark airport long term parking

i parked at the renaissance and parking spot 2 (i wont do valet)

each was a nice smooth experience

North Brunswick...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Newark airport long term parking

We recently used Newark Airport Long Term Parking on Olympia Rd and had a great experience. I found them using www.airportparkingreservations.com and got a rate of around $8.49/day. This is much cheaper than the $18/day charged at the actual airport. The personnel there were efficient and professional. Our shuttle driver was very pleasant. Upon landing back at Newark and retrieving our bags we were picked up promptly. When we retrieved the car a week later, there was no damage and nothing was missing (we left nothing of value to begin with!). I would definitely use them again, and I would recommend them as well.

10. Re: Newark airport long term parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 15:48