We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,720 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

I saw a coupon/ add for Self Park at Newark LIberty Parking, 86 Haynes Street. Price looks very low ( could be a new facility or changed hands).

Anybody have eperience with this Facility. I am familiar with Haynes Street but not with Newark LIberty Parking .

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Nope. Sorry

2. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 21:13
New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Please post if you use this parking. I would like to use but can not find any review.

4. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 September 2012, 17:39
Edited: 24 September 2012, 17:39
5. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 21:12
Edited: 06 October 2012, 21:12
Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,720 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

We used this lot for a week in Mid Sept for a little more than seven Days ( Sat- 5:00 a.m. thru Sat. 8:00 p.m.)

New paved lot, we were on the van and headed for airport within five minutes from out arrival and when we returned the following Saturday , we we picked up within five minutes of our call for pickup ( we were probably lucky in this instance since I believe the van was at the Airport when we called).

The only problem is that the lot if difficult to find. We usually come from RTE 78 and get on Haynes Ave coming from the north. Once you get to the first stop sign on Haynes, you must bear slightly to the Left and go under the bridge ( NOT OVER THE BRIGDE) till you get to the Parking Lot Sign and continue on International way to the Parking Lot Entrance 100 International Way.

HTTP://WWW.PARKNEWARK.COM

The direction instructions on the Coupon at their web site indicates to use International Way when coming from the North. If you have “any doubt “ call and get drirections. It's worth the effort ( cost, service and condition of lot).

Edited: 12:41 pm, September 24, 2012

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Just use them and they were excellent. Great price, shuttle was there right away and helped with luggage. Little tough to find since it is under the Haynes Street bridge (GPS told us we were there on top of the bridge).

Hoboken, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

I use this service week as I am always flying. They are awesome everytime even when the hurricane put them out of power for two weeks they still provided the same service and everyone was extremely helpful. The drivers are so genuine and well mannered I usually tip $5 both ways. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS

this is the cheapest priced off airport parking in Newark and Zero hidden fees.

Hoboken, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

Also the directions are a little tricky but they have 2 entrances to make up for it. If you use the Haynes ave entrance do not go over the bridge you must drive on a small street next to the bridge which is bessember street. Entrance is 300 feet to the right.

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,720 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Newark Liberty Parking 86 Haynes Street - Any Experience

John 46515,

I also had a difficult finding lot, but it was well worth it.

Very good service and price!