We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

I've been reading the posts from other users but still am not sure which one to trust.

From the reviews Corporate Airport Parking and Newark Airport Long Term Parking (private not the airport) seem to have good reviews. I just found this self park one that is supposed to be new...Newark Liberty Parking.. anyone use it?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. I've used lots outside of philly airport before with no problems, but I am not familiar with Neward NJ at all!

Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,192 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

Lives in nj reccomends corporate. I never met him but i will trust his word. Another poster I think has been reccomending Newark Liberty Parking

Edited: 18 November 2012, 22:22
Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

check if its just renamed

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

airportparkingreservations.com/lot_newark_li…

i'd give ti a try

Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

There's a groupon floating around right now for one of the Newark airport parking lots. I count vouch for them as I'm not familiar with the name, but it appears to be easily accessible (there's an entrance on Haynes Ave, where many of the off-site parking lots are located). I think it was $4 per day and you have six months to use it. It seemed legit and I would probably try it out just because it's a great price.

Good luck, LuvBreezes

Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Albany, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

I left my car at Airpark (by newark aiport). My experience could have been an uneventful one and I would have most likely given them high reviews even after the damage they caused to my vehicle if they had reacted professionally. Their service was excellent up until the point I was given my car with water damage due to negligence. It was obvious the windows and sunroof were left open during the rain and even longer after that because the car had considerable water, dust, leaves and a musty smell on the inside and that is exactly how they gave it to me. No notification that potentially something had happened. The managers were elusive and right when I thought they were professional and were taking responsibility for their negligence, they disappointed me. My insurance company estimated about $5,000 worth of damage and I was responsible for a $500 deductible. Airpark said they would refund it but after 4 weeks of no $500 refund, being without the car and incurring in even more costs for alternate transportation, I asked Airpark to also refund me the money I had paid for parking. At that point Mike the manager became rude and decided he would not refund any money at all because their service had been “fine”. I leave it up to your discretion to decide if this was a “fine” service but I would recommend against using this facility to anybody because if your car is damaged, you will have a fight on your hands. I will be happy to update this review if they decide to be responsible, professional and reimburse me for the expenses I had to pay because of them; until then, there are several other long term parking facilities in the neighborhood with comparable if not lower prices so please look there first.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,589 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

Who left the windows open?

Albany, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

Like I said in my post, that is how my car was given to me and that's it, no more details from management or employees.

8. Re: Newark Airport Parking for 10 day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:18