We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal C at Newark

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
276 reviews
Save Topic
Terminal C at Newark

We arrive at Terminal C82 and depart Term C95, I know this sounds like a dumb question - but are these areas just 13 gates apart? My husband is in a wheelchair and last time we went to Newark, we had to go outside and come back around because the porter could not use the stairs.

Thanks for your help.

Ellen

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,827 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terminal C at Newark

Call the airline and you will be met and transferred by wheelchair from one gate to another...the gates are not far apart.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terminal C at Newark

Thank you, yes, we have a wheelchair when we land, just wondered if we have to go outside like last time.

Thank you for your help

Ellen

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,827 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terminal C at Newark

If you go to the Newark Airport website you can find a map of Terminal C...

I don't understand the porter's problem with your other transfer since there are elevators for those who can't use the stairs...

Good luck and have a great trip....

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terminal C at Newark

I found the map, thanks again. This had to be 4-5 years ago - we took an elevator down to the ground, then we had to go outside in the cold - seemed like there was construction - then we had to go back through security, it was a long way!

Looks like we have a short distance this time.

Thanks for your trouble.

Ellen

Jerusalem, Israel
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Terminal C at Newark

I will be arriving from abroad to Terminal c ,,,and at the same time my relative from Clevaland -Ohio will arrive at Terminal c as well....Will we be able to meet at the baggage claim....or domestic flights & international flights are seperated?

Thank you for your attention.

Y. Feller

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terminal C at Newark

hmm..i take AA from EWR all the time and have never taken United but usually International flights have separate baggage collection areas since passengers have to clear customs after collecting the bags and thus am assuming both your baggage collection would be in separate areas though not too far apart. Its not a big terminal so a max 10 mnt walk shd get u to the place ur relative wud be. hope this is helpful.

7. Re: Terminal C at Newark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 07:17