We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Global entry office

New York
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Global entry office

Hello,

I was just wondering if one needs a boarding pass to go to the enrollment center for Global Entry @ Newark international airport?

We applied, got approved and need to schedule an interview now. If we can do it during a layover - great, but what if we can't and have to go to the airport just for this? Is their office behind security or outside of it?

Thanks, Undine

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Global entry office

can you poease clairify a little

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Global entry office

According to what I found using google, the Enrollment Center at Newark is in the Arrival Lobby at Terminal B, so that would mean before going through security.

Cheveley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Global entry office

Hello Undine,

I have to do the same thing in August, same quandry - do I book it for when I arrive in the USA or when I leave. Can you confirm that it is in arrivals and so has to be done on arrival into the USA?

Thanks

Andy

4. Re: Global entry office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 07:18