We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
200 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

Hi I need a one way taxi to pick up a family of 3 with 3 bags and drop us at Catskills south falls burg on July 20.we will be at country inn and suites Elizabeth.how can we book an economical and reliable taxi for a one way drop off for 1 pm please?how much will that cost us?

Mentioned in this post
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
New Jersey
port republic
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

economical taxi? I don't think you will find that. Figure out the buses that run from Newark or NYC to Montecello, and use a taxi for the trip toand from the bus depot

Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,835 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

You want to reserve a car service not get a "taxi" -- taxis are hire cars that are not pre-reserved. I would check with the following and get prices -- you will probably need to email them or speak to them and you'll need your exact address.

www.airbrook.com

www.dial7.com

www.carmellimo.com

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

I agree with Bushwhacker. You could take NJ Transit to Secacus and then another NJ Transit train Ridgewood and then get a bus from there to Montecello. Are you coming from Newark or Elizabeth?

www.njtransit.com

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28951-i77-k296347…

www.visitnj.org

Edited: 10 July 2013, 18:46
Mentioned in this post
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
New Jersey
4. Re: Newark Elizabeth to Catskills by Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 05:18