We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Tennessee
Level Contributor
399 posts
4 reviews
Transfers

What do you have to do to transfer on the Subways or the PATH......I need to go on the PATH (yellow line) from Newark Penn Station to Christopher St. , so I guess I will need to transfer at Journal SQ. and then on to Christopher St. Is that right? Where do I get the transfer if I need one? THANKS

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,066 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Transfers

Your question isn't clear to me but in case this is what you're asking, there's no "transfer" between the NYC Subway and PATH, the systems and stations have no relation to one another but they are located next to each other in most if not all cases.

And once on PATH, it's not like a bus where the driver gives you a transfer, you just walk across the platform to get to the other train. No fee, no transfer slip, no ticket

2. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:22