We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Hi,

I will be at Boston and I´ve to catch a flight on Newark Airport.

I am going by Greyhound from Boston to New Jersey. Which is the best way to get to Newark Airport on Sunday morning at 6:30?

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,237 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Have you considered taking a train from Boston? There is a stop for the airport.

New Hope...
Level Contributor
739 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Where is New Jersey is the bus stopping?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Thanks for your answer Owlyn, but a train is out of my budget...

GeorgeRob9 I look in Greyhuond stop locations, and there said that the stop is in 1 PENN RR STATION, between Market St and Broad St. I saw in google that maybe the bus 62 could take me to the Airport, but then I read that this bus allow only 2 pieces of baggage per customer and they can´t exceed 22" x 16 x "8" , so I will not be able to take it.

Edison, New Jersey
Level Contributor
245 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

Newark Penn Station to Newark Airport Station by Train is $8.25

New Jersey
Level Contributor
148 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

I would consider a taxi to the airport. They are lined up right outside the station. Best option with all that luggage Its only a 5 miles trip. My guess $15 app but others may know better

6. Re: Getting to Newark Airport from Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 05:18