We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dial7 or Carmel--

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
647 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dial7 or Carmel--

Hi, I called up for quotes- Dial7 was very pleasant and helpful. But their quote came to around $100 more round trip, than Carmel. But Carmel customer service was awful. I called up twice, and both times received two different quotes, but at least within $10.00 of the other. They were also unbelievably rude and nasty as well!

For various reasons, we will need to be taken from JFK airport hotel to a hotel in Elizabeth on a Sat am. We will have luggage for a cruise. For the return, we need to be taken from Bayonne cruise port back to JFK airport hotel. Any way, we are probobly going to pay the extra $100 to Dial 7, because at least they were pleasant to us. But would like to hear from people who have used both these limo companies and their experiences with them. Basically if Carmel was reliable, in spite of horrible Cus. Ser. dept. well, $100. is will $100.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,076 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dial7 or Carmel--

You will get a better response on the NYC forum

I guess there's no way to switch your flight to go into Newark?

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,456 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dial7 or Carmel--

I agree with lives in NJ

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
647 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dial7 or Carmel--

I purposesly wrote "for various reasons, JFK hotel" but thanks for the replies any way. I will also ask in New York forum as well.

4. Re: Dial7 or Carmel--

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:19