We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

picking up at terminal C

Which Newark hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upper Black Eddy...
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Topic
picking up at terminal C

We are supposed to pick up my son at terminal C, I was told we cannot wait for passenger, you have to keep moving car, my son mentioned Basilone rd, nearby to get call from him before pickup. Where is this road, we are not too good at directions so if you would give more info, especially since this whole airport setup is pretty scary if you are not familiar w/signs etc.

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: picking up at terminal C

On your way into the terminals you will see a sign that directs you to a cell phone lot located along Basilone Drive. Follow the airport's blue and white signs for the Cell Phone Lot. Go there and wait for his call.

Edited: 27 March 2014, 18:03
Work, Beach or...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: picking up at terminal C

You should also consider picking him up on the "Departures" level; it is usually less hectic then down by arrivals and you can drive right up to the door. Make sure you both know which door number he will be waiting outside of; then you can just pull up and have him jump in the car. I do it all the time, it's not bad at all.

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: picking up at terminal C

Instead of trying to pick up at a gate in the middle of the terminal, I always tell the person I am picking up to walk all the way to start of the terminal or all the way to end of the terminal.

4. Re: picking up at terminal C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:16