We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

Which North Wildwood hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Poughkeepsie, New...
7 posts
Save Topic
The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

Thinking about renting a 4 bedroom condo this summer for family vacation. Does anyone know if these are ocean front and any review from anyone who has stayed.

PA, USA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

I saw one negative review titled Renters Not Welcome. Many spelling errors and they did have a 1 1/2 year old. I typed in Point at Moore's Inlet in search and found this review.

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

This was my family's third summer at The Pointe. We love the location and many of the units have beautiful ocean views. Unfortunately, with each passing year the management staff has been unfriendly to renters and sometimes downright rude. My granddaughter nicknamed the pool manager "The Meanager." I may have to begin looking for a more renter friendly environment for next year's vacation.

Sorry to Leave The Pointe

Philadelphia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

We just came back from renting at The Pointe. It was very nice. I didn't get a uneasy feeling being a renter. The staff was very nice. The main rules to follow is don't hang towels on the railing or leave anything in front of your door (understandable). The place is beautiful and is in a great location. We even walk to the boardwalk and back....once. It's a far walk. The Pointe is kinda on the Inlet so to boogie board, you have to go a few blocks to the ocean. It's a short walk. They have a sea wall to walk on and it's pretty long. Many restaurants are in a short walking distance. We will go back.

Coopersburg, PA
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

We just got back from a week at the Pointe at Moore's. We stayed in an oceanfront 3-bedroom unit, which was very nice. The view was beautiful! We really enjoyed watching the boats and jet skis from our balcony. Anyone planning to rent here should know that although you are right across from a beach, it is not a guarded beach and is very busy with jet skis, etc. Not a good place for small children. This was an inconvenience for us, since we were there with our 3 small children. We walked to the first guarded beach (so that the kids could swim and boogie board safely), and it was about a 1/2 mile. We ended up driving a few days. So much for being across from the beach! The pool is nice but VERY small (only 3-3.5 feet deep). Our boys are big swimmers and got bored with that pool. There are a lot of rules here that the management constantly enforce, but we respected that. It keeps the place nice. Not sure if we will return to the Pointe because of the beach situation. I felt it was misleading in the rental info. However, the complex is very nice and well-kept, and restaurants are all within walking distance. Hope this helps!

5. Re: The Pointe at Moore's Inlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about North Wildwood