We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for specific area

Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Topic
Looking for specific area

Headed to Wildwood or North Wildwood for the weekend of June 6-8th. I am not familiar with this area.

I am trying to stay along the parade route at a hotel that allows parking. The parade will step off on 2nd and Olde New Jersey Avenues. Not sure if it goes down 2nd or Old New Jersey Ave.

1. Is this a safe area for two female seniors.

2. We would like a clean hotel in a moderate to budget price range. Is this possible along this street or would we need to stay somewhere else.

3. Do you know which street the parade actually follows

Is early June considered peak season here are most places up and running like restaurants etc

3 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for specific area

Yes. Safe for you. Since hotels vary, I would contact the Chamber of Commence, or review the Wildwood web site. Happy travels!

Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for specific area

Hi worldtravelier

Guess great minds think alike. :-) I did call the tourism office this morning - they said that there was only one hotel on the parade route. So I checked it on TA and it has 1 1/2 stars. So I guess I am looking for suggestions for a hotel that is near the parade in North Wildwood near the lower numbered streets. Any suggestions

Edited: 01 May 2013, 16:52
North Wildwood, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for specific area

While early June is not "peak" season, most places are open for business already.

If I were you, I'd Google "North Wildwood Hotels" and check on the map as to what will be closest to where you want to be! :)

Reply to: Looking for specific area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Wildwood