We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glastonbury, CT
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

We like to get the whole family, including children, together for a "reunion" type night. We were thinking of going out for dinner and just doing dessert back at our house.

Flanders requires at least 50 people for a room. Island Grill did not have a party room. We are willing to go to Margate or somewhere nearby as well.

Any recommendations?

WV
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

Try Oves at 4th Street on the boardwalk. I think they have space on the second floor overlooking the ocean. Their website, ovesrestaurant.com has contact information. Hope this helps!

glastonbury, CT
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

I didn't know that - what a great idea!!! We are staying on Pennlyn right near there as well. Thanks.

Ocean City, NJ
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
527 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

I would try the new restaurant Clancy's on the boardwalk. They have a lot of seating indoors. They are new, though, so I don't know how they would handle the crowd as far as hot food and service for that many at once, but I think you will have that issue no matter where you go. They have a lot of flat screen TVs which might be good for a large group.

4. Re: Where to eat with group of 30 family members?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2010, 06:18