We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best boardwalk food

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
895 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Best boardwalk food

What are some of the best places to eat on boardwalk? From pizza place and restaurants and also dessert or snack things and places?

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
895 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best boardwalk food

We ate at clancy's loved the food and the staff. Pizza from mack and manco loved that. The waffle cabin loved crabby fries loved some other boardwalk snacks loved. Hamburger construction was just ok got the taylor burger that i liked but dint care for the fries or staff ( our waitress dropped very hot fries on my 5 month old baby being to much in a hurry to get food off her tray and on our table then just stood there while i fastly thru them off of her and acted like she dint care or offer a cold towel or come back to check on her) i know accidents happen but to not care or offer help or check back was rude. The food court i loved got the soft shell crab sandwhich and a stewards cherry cream soda. Loved the boardwalk the ppl dressed up for pics with the kids. We had a great time and thanks for everyones answers with things.

Sewell, New Jersey
Level Contributor
208 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best boardwalk food

Frank3 ... I LOVED reading your list ... I found myself saying ... yup, yup, yup, i agree !!! btw Hula Grill - Love it !!!! Love Yianns for breakfast as well as the Surf Cafe on 8th and Atlantic !!!!!

13. Re: Best boardwalk food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 07:18