We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road Side Lunch Spot?

Dallas...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Road Side Lunch Spot?

Driving from Northeast PA to Rockland, Maine in July. Driving the most direct route...I-84, I-95, then US 1. Leaving around 6am, so should be somewhere between Boston and Portland by lunchtime. Looking for a great idea for lunch somewhere in that area.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,100 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road Side Lunch Spot?

I would suggest getting off 95 and having lunch in downtown Portsmouth, NH, which is about an hour north of Boston right before the Maine border. Portsmouth is quaint, on the water and the downtown streets are lined with small restaurants and shops. What type of food are you seeking?

Dallas...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road Side Lunch Spot?

Looking for typical New England fare...seafood, chowder, etc....That sounds like a great lunch destination. Thank you so much for your reply!

3. Re: Road Side Lunch Spot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:20