We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

Marlton
2 posts
Save Topic
Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

Can anyone tell me approx. how long a self-guided walking tour of Princeton will take? We will not be touring houses/museums/university this trip, just viewing from street.

Any suggestions on best place to park? We are going during the week.

Are there any places in Princeton offering organic food or snacks?

Mentioned in this post
Princeton
Princeton
New Jersey
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,075 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

Not wishing to appear rude but you may get a better response on the Princeton Forum than an Air Travel one.

Mentioned in this post
Princeton
Princeton
New Jersey
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,936 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

Hi Maria1859. Welcome to TA.

The link to the NJ forum should be.................

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28951-i77-New_Jer…

ian480.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

Hi Maria1859,

As per the previous responses, your topic was posted inadvertently in the wrong forum. I have moved your question to the Princeton, NJ forum.

I hope you find the advice and information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Best regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Mentioned in this post
Princeton
Princeton
New Jersey
Jane
Jane
410 Reviews
New York City, NY
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

I'm not sure how long such a tour would take -- it really depends on your interests, walking speed, itinerary, etc. There is a tour company in town (Princeton Tour Company -- they have a Web site), and I see that their "campus and town" tour lasts two hours, so maybe that's a useful indicator.

For parking info, see www.princetonparking.org . My recommendation would be the Spring Street Garage (location D on the map at the princetonparking website). The price is reasonable for the area, and you won't be subject to the time limits imposed by most parking meters.

Mentioned in this post
Princeton Tour Company
Princeton Tour Company
643 Reviews
Princeton, NJ
Marlton
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

As you can tell, I'm new to this. It has been very helpful, and I will definitely use this site again. Hopefully, I will get it right the next time!

Thanks so much for your help,

Maria

6. Re: Princeton Self-Guided Walking Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 05:18