We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Beaches?

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Beaches?

Does anyone know if there are any dog friendly beaches in tSeaside Heights, or in the vicinity? Thanks

Quakertown, PA
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Beaches?

Yes, I just found one this summer! Just a bit south is Seaside Park, and kind of connected to it is Island State Beach Park. I know they allow dogs there. Not on the beaches with the lifeguards, but I guess further down a bit. I was just there and asked, and told it's any entrance after the 2 with bath houses. And I was told the dog has to be leashed at all times. And I walked down along the water a couple months ago, and after we got further down, we saw someone playing on the beach/water with their dog. You pay one price at the entrance, and it covers both beach, as well as parking prices. More expensive on the weekends/holidays.

I hope this helps. And if you ever try it, please let me know. My family and I want to try it next year with several dogs.

lodi
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Beaches?

island state park allows dogs at end of beach

dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Friendly Beaches?

no not in seaside heights maybe seaside park not sure tho.

dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Friendly Beaches?

no not in seaside heights maybe seaside park not sure tho.

Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dog Friendly Beaches?

Well, we went to the Island State Park on Saturday and yes, you can bring your dog. We went all the way to beach 23 and it was very nice. lots of other dogs. Enjoy

Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations