We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunburst Motel

Southeast PA
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Topic
Sunburst Motel

Does anyone have first hand experience with this hotel/motel? We are planning to take one of their 2 room suites. Any thoughts? Cleanliness? Proximity to beach? Thanks!

Jersey Girl
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunburst Motel

The Sunburst is great. The owners (Butch, Jo Ann and their son) are on site at all times and run one of the best-managed and maintained motels in Seaside. I stayed in the efficiency suites the last two summers and was very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the exceptionally helpful and pleasant staff.

They are one short block from the beach and you do not need to cross the busy Boulevard - just Ocean Ave. The water park is just a block or two away as well. Offsite parking is provided (one car per room). The free coffee and bagels every morning for their guests is a nice touch (and the coffee is great). Rooms have small refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and are fully stocked with dishes, silverware, glasses, etc. Rooms have electronic safes for your valuables - I don't know of any others in Seaside who provide this. The pool is small but well kept, clean and heated. Gas grills are provided for guests to use, which is another nice touch.

It's not the Ritz-Carlton but then again, you don't go to Seaside expecting that. But it's clean and well run and for my money, the best place in Seaside. Most of the other guests I met while there were return guests too. I'll definitely be back.

2. Re: Sunburst Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations