We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Newark airport to seaside heights?

Which Seaside Heights hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Valencia, Spain
2 posts
Save Topic
From Newark airport to seaside heights?

Hi, I need to get from Newark airport to seaside heights by public transport. Could anyone help? I wish it was the fastest and most direct way I'm very lost. thank you very much

Jackson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Newark airport to seaside heights?

It is difficult since there is no direct train service from the airport to Seaside Heights, so you will have to rely on buses and the bus routes are seasonal. NJ Transit recommends the following: "Take Bus Route No. 67 from Newark Penn Station and transfer to Bus Route No. 137 at Toms River Park & Ride Saturdays, Sundays and Memorial Day between May 25 and June 16. Daily service to Seaside Heights and Seaside Park on the No. 67 and 137 No. 67 and 137 operates June 22 - September 2 (Labor Day)". Getting to Asbury Park, Belmar, and Point Pleasant Beach is easier as they have direct train service on the North Jersey Coast Line. Good Luck.

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,618 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Newark airport to seaside heights?

As mentioned above, Seaside hgts. is not easy to reach by public transportation. Jim S gives you exact directions on NJ Transit bus.

www.njtransit.com

Would you consider another Shore town that is easier to get to as also mentioned by Jim S ?

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Newark airport to seaside heights?

hi...did you get an answer to this question about how to get from Newark airport to seaside heights? I'm trying to find that out now....would love to know. thanks from north carolina

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,618 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Newark airport to seaside heights?

Diana, Jim S gave exact directions in his answer....post #1

5. Re: From Newark airport to seaside heights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2017, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights