We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seaside in late september

Scranton...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
seaside in late september

Anywhere on the internet I can't seem to find when the area is really "closed" for the season. I was planning on visiting Seaside for the first time on Sept 19-21 weekend for a 30th birthday celebration. Is the boardwalk closed? Are most of the clubs and bars closed for the season? I got a great rate on a house to rent and wondering if this is why.

Any help appreciated!

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
35,513 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seaside in late september

Middle to late September, even into October, used to be my favorite time to go there. All of the bars and restaurants are open and most of the amusements are still going, and the only thing that's missing are the crowds and the lifeguards.

Pjk

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seaside in late september

There is still plenty to do in Seaside even later in the season. The days in which you are looking, there are 2 events. Que by the Sea, a barbeque festival, and the NJ HOG rally (Harley Owners Group). During the week some of the boardwalk attractions stay closed or open later in the day. Most bars remain open, some year round

Check out exit82.com for more details.

Enjoy!

3. Re: seaside in late september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations