We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there things for children to do?

Arnold, Maryland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Are there things for children to do?

We are planning a trip in Sept and I wanted to know if there was anything fun for the kids to do besides the beach?

4 replies to this topic
Gibbstown, New...
Level Contributor
145 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there things for children to do?

Stone Harbor is a quiet town for the most part. About the only thing for kids IN Stone Harbor besides miniature golf, is The Wetlands Institute, just outside the town from the main shopping street (96th St.) on Stone Harbor Blvd.

Nearby on Route 9 is The Cape May County Zoo. Admission is a charitable donation or free. I highly recommend it, I make 90 minute drives just to go there as often as I can.

There is a movie theatre in the middle of town in Stone Harbor.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
68 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there things for children to do?

Yes, there are many attractions for children in Cape May County, where Stone Harbor is located. The Zoo and Wetlands Institute are excellent ideas; in addition there is the Naval Aviation Museum in Rio Grande, Model Train Museum in Cape May, lighthouses in both Wildwood and Cape May, Gillian's Wonderland Pier in Ocean City, Mouse Trap bowling in Woodbine and Storybook Land. For more information go to www.jerseycapevacationguide.com

3. Re: Are there things for children to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 18:40

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,898 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there things for children to do?

my goodness, jay m, you must really like that babysitting company you recommended. ten posts in a little more than an hour... and six of them praise the services of that particular company! they must really be good!

you do realize of course, that SPAM is prohibited on tripadvisor?

Reply to: Are there things for children to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stone Harbor